Your Selfkaire products (“Product”) are covered by a lifetime limited warranty. Selfkaire warrants the Product sold to you against the defects in material and faulty workmanship set forth below (“Defects”), when the Product is used for its intended purposes in its intended manner.
All warranties, both explicit and implied, are valid only for the period of time the Product is owned by the original purchaser or recipient of the Product. The “original purchaser,” for the purpose of this warranty, is the first purchaser from Selfkaire or a Selfkaire authorized retailer. The “original recipient” for the purpose of this warranty, is the first receiver of the purchased gift from Selfkaire or a Selfkaire authorized retailer. A copy of the purchase receipt is required for warranty applicability.
This limited warranty applies to the following defects:
- Cracks in the surgical steel
- Pins that break off and are no longer usable for its intended purpose
This limited warranty does not apply to the following:
- All cosmetic damage or deterioration, herein defined as any scratches, scuff marks, stains, dents, normal wear and tear, damage caused by accident or misuse, or any non-functional changes in the appearance of the product that occur in the normal use and handling by any party in any manner and which do not impair the functionality of the product.
- Any Product sold by unauthorized retailers (regardless if manufactured by Selfkaire or not).
- Any Product that is not sold in “new” condition; sold “used,” “previously owned,” or any phrase suggesting or indicating the Product has been previously used or owned.
In the event of a Defect, Selfkaire at Selfkaire’s option and your sole remedy under this lifetime limited warranty, replace or repair the Product. To claim your warranty, you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the purchase receipt. You will be sent a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number which should be returned with the Product.